Friday, January 18, 2008

2 Page Layout for Next Meeting

I just finished putting together a 2 page layout for next month's meeting and I am posting it here so you can find pictures to go on it and so you can let me know which color scheme you would like to do.


This is done with Not Quite Navy and Bayou Blue paper with Versamark and Not Quite Navy ink. The stamp sets I used were Starstruck and Wanted.

This one is in Lovely Lilac and Almost Amethyst paper with same ink and Versamark and Silver embossing powder and white ribbon. I used Carte Postale and the matching wheel on this layout.

As you can see, I used black and white photos for these layouts, and it works well with these colors. You can try this if you would like also! The left side will take 2 5x7''s or 4x6's or a 10x6" photo. The right side will take a 4x6 or 2 2x3's on the upper part and 1 or 2 or more 2x3's. There is plenty of space left for journaling and titles in a variety of places. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails