Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another Black Magic card with tutorial

Here is another Black Magic card. I just love this technique! I used my Watercolor Pencils for this card, nut when the humidity is up, the white gel pen ink picks up color from the pencil marks.. sounds cool, but it isn't the look I am going for here!

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers

Paper: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black

Ink: Ballet Blue, Whisper White Craft, white gel pen

Accessories: Heat gun, CAD blue eyelets, 2-way glitter glue, Fine Cosmo glitter, sponge


here is a link to a printable instruction sheet for this technique.

1 comment:

Kathynruss said...

Hi, Tanya. How can there be no comments on this card and tutorial! Well, you have one now. I finally got to try your technique after seeing it on SCS last summer. Sold my Fab Flowers as it retired, but I sold it to a friend and I can borrow it back when I feel the need! I stamped off a bunch of the dahlias on black with my white craft ink and went after them with my Pure Color pencils, something else that retired! Grrrrr! I posted a pic on my blog (http://stampinkathynruss.blogspot.com/), giving you credit and a link to your tutorial. Let me know if you want me to remove it and I will. Thanks for the great tute. Will have to try it now with something that is not retired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails