Thursday, July 10, 2008





This is the card I made for my kids to give to my hubby for his birthday, back in May! Can't believe I am posting this now.... Oh well! I was inspired by a card in the Spring/Summer catalog for Stampin Up! . I think it turned out good, and the hubby liked it. I mean, he saved it didn't he, LOL! I took this picture on Wednesday, I think. I embossed all of the stamped images. The white ones I used Versamark and white EP , the colored ones I inked the stamp with Versamark, then with the colored ink, stamped the image, then embossed with clear EP. Cool huh!


Stamps: Sporting, Lots of Thoughts


Paper: Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip


Ink: Versamark, Blue Bayou, Chocolate Chip


Accessories: Clear embossing powder, White embossing powder, heat gun


I am going down to Minneapolis to see Tanya Tix, Ariel's mom. Nancy and I, another mutual friend (we all went to RN school together), are going to get Tanya out for some R&R. She spends 24 hours a day at her daughter's bedside. Her husband is going down to the hospital around noon on Saturday to take over for a couple days.


If you are reading about Ariel for the first time here, you get the full story on a thread on posted at SCS here.


That's all for now! Hopefully I'll be posting more again in a day or two before I have to go back to work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails