Saturday, August 23, 2008

Anniversary Card

Here is the card I made for my friend Karen and her husband Greg. They have been married for 25 years this month! Congrats Karen and Greg! I wanted to make this really special, I hope this is...
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Silver
Ink: Soft Sky
Accessories: Cuttlebug with scalloped oval Nestibilities and Olivia alpha for the numbers, SAMJ, white gel pen, rhinestones, dimensionals

I found my inspiration from Michelle whose SCS name is mybelle101. Thank you Michelle, yous is beautiful! I put the phrase from the front of here card inside mine. It reads " Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but in the moments that take our breath away" Isn't that just beautiful!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails