Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tropical Pages

So, we will be having a Stamp Club meeting next week, I'm thinking Wednesday or Thursday, whichever more people can make it to. I'm hoping Wednesday. Two of my coworkers left for Jamaica this morning and I was feeling in a tropical mood, so this is what I came up with for a fun summer scrapbook page for Club this month.

I only bought one pack of the new In-Colors textured paper, so I only have 4 sheets of each color. I really wanted to use it this month because I just love the textured paper for scrapbooking. So this month, 4 people get Baja Breeze, and 4 get Kiwi Kiss. And if more than 8 people make it to club, then they will get to use Pink Pirouette!

Here is a close-up of the texture on the Baja Breeze cardstock and the Tangerine Tango and Pink Pirouette flowers. They really stand out so nice!

And these are the Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze flowers on Kiwi Kiss textured cardstock.

Just a little teaser to get everyone excited about club this month...and yes, I tried to keep it simple. We'll see how it goes :) I'll try to get wome pictures to display with this layout so it doesn't look so naked...but I can't actually glue anything down cuz then I wouldn't have enough cardstock!

And girls, if you hate this, let me know now! I can still come up with something else :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails