Stamps: Dreams du Jour, All Scallops, Heard from the Heart
Paper: Cameo Coral, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive markers
Accessories: Scallop edge and scallop circle punches, die cut machine and scallop circle and square dies, blender pens, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig(SAMJ)
- Stamp the circle and square images from Dreams du jour in Pink ink repeatedly on the Cameo Coral paper.
- Cut a 2 x 9" strip of Pink Pirouette paper, stamp butterfly from Dreams du Jour repeatedly in same color ink. Ink top, bottom, and left hand edges with Cameo Coral ink pad.
- Use Choc Chip marker to ink just the word "happiness" from the stamp from Heard from the Heart set and stamp on upper portion of the Pink strip.
- Die cut a scalloped circle and scalloped square from Pink Pirouette. Stamp images in Choc Chip ink. Use blender pen with Cameo Coral and Kiwi Kiss ink to color flowers and leaves.
- Punch 1 Pink, 2 Kiwi Kiss, and 2 Cameo Coral scallop circles. Stamp butterfly image on each of the them with coordinating ink. Ink edges of all scalloped shapes using Choc Chip marker by gently rubbing wider part of the brush tip in a downward motion over the edges. This allows you to get into all the crevices.
- Cut a 4.25 x 5" piece of Kiwi Kiss paper, then use scallop edge punch on one of the long edges. Use SAMJ to stamp the scallops with one of the small scallop images from All Scallops set in Choc Chip ink. Ink edges of scallops and right hand side with Old Olive Marker.
- Adhere the Pink strip on left hand side of page approximately 1.5" from edges. Adhere Kiwi Kiss piece right against pink strip lining it up with bottom edge. This leaves space for a 5x7" photo. After photo is placed, then Adhere all the scalloped shapes over seam as shown.