Monday, February 23, 2009

Card Purse or Treat/gift Bag

I found another adorable idea while cruising on SCS and thought I would share it with you all. This is a card purse and it will hold 8 cards with envelopes. It could also hold all kinds of treats! It's pretty simple to make, if you don't take forever deciding how you want to embellish it, like me!


This is front view. The only thing not from SU is the patterned paper. I have had this paper for a couple ofr years. Before I became an SU demo, I bought almost every Die Cut With a View paper pack, so I have a TON of paper that I really love, and need to use! This DP is from the Pocket Full of Posies pack. Here are the rest of the supplies:
  • Stamps: Yummy
  • Paper: Blue Bayou, Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Blue Bayou, Pumpkin Pie, Barely Banana
  • Accessories: Blue Bayou double stitched ribbon, CAD, eyelets, Big Shot with Simple Flower Embosslit and Little Leaves, nestabilities scallop oval dies, rhinestone brads, eyelet border punch, word window punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers
This is the inside view. This is a really fun project and turns out adorable! There is a tutorial and template for the pockets at Julie Buhler's blog here. Thank You Julie!
I hope you give it a try! I would love to see what you come up with. Please post a comment and link to your project.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails