Friday, June 12, 2009

Stamp Club project #2

Father's Day is fast approaching and so we did a Father's Day card this month also.

This was actually a fairly quick card, even the coloring didn't take that long. I am trying to use up some of the retired Designer Series paper that I have been hoarding forever. I mean, really, I bought it to use it. Nobody is going to see it unless I use it on some projects! And the new stuff coming soon is just YUMMY! So, what did I use on this card? Some of the soon-to-be-gone stamps and colors. It is the month of the Last Chance List!
  • Stamps: And Many Mower, Sanded BG
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White, Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: Distressing tool from Cutter Kit, dimensionals, blender pens

Inside the card it says:

RELAX!

Happy Father's Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails