Monday, July 13, 2009

Deal of the Week #3


Aren't these just gorgeous! I know I love mine. You can get yours this week for $6.99! That's 36% off the regular price of $10.95. I know I will be ordering some for that price. Let me know if you want to order some too, and I can send it in with mine to reduce shipping cost. That is if you live local :) You can still order from me if you aren't local, I won't mind ;) I have a Demo Business website, which you can get to on the sidebar, or click on the brads above.




And I haven't been doing nothing, I have just been busy :) We moved Charlene down to Minneapolis on Thursday, took our time driving back home on Friday. And I have been working on all the swaps I signed up for for convention. I am getting a little overwhelmed and SO excited to go to convention for the first time this year! I can't show you the swaps until after convention. I guess I better do something quick for you to see in the mean time. I'll work on that. But right now I need to go to bed so I can work tonight. I'll leave you with this pic of Charlene with her new room mate, Sara. Sigh, to be young and starting life as an adult.... so much fun to come!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails