Friday, September 25, 2009

A Little Halloween

This is a card I made just kind of as a warm up to get my mojo back. I have been in a real creative slump lately, sorry guys! I really wanted to do something with the new Sweet Treat Cups that we are selling. They must be really popular because they were actually on back order last week! I had cut the bats out for another project, but didn't use them, so they got added to the card. It really needed something so they worked out well. And sadly, I have no candy in the house and so the sweet treat cup will stay empty until I do :) It is currently being held on with Dotto, which is a temporary glue. I highlighted the texture on the card base by rubbing the Old Olive ink pad directly onto the cardstock, one of my favorite techniques :) On to the supplies I used!
  • Stamps: Sweet Center, From the Crypt
  • Paper: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray
  • Other: 1-3/3" circle punch, Sweet Treat Cup, white gel pen and Rich Razzleberry marker, Big shot with the Weave texture plate, black striped ribbon, rick-rack from Orchard Ribbon Orginals, glue dots

Now you can tell me what you think of my "made it while I am sick" card! Did I get my mojo back?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails