Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Christmas Gift Tags

These are just a couple of gift tags I made recently. This one is done using the new embosslit Merry. I just stamped "Christmas" from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp on the bottom and tied some gold cord thru the hole in the top. Super easy! It probably needs a little To From on the top yet. I just have to dig up a stamp :)
And you may have noticed the silver thing in the background. That is a silver skinny tin sold by SU that I embossed ornaments from Tree Trimmings set in Silver embossing powder. Pretty slick! I am going to fill that little puppy with tags :)


And this one is with the Delightful Decorations stamp set and the Ornament punch. I inked up the stamp with Ruby Red classic ink, then used a sponge dauber to lightly apply Champagne Mist shimmer paint to the stamp. Then stamped onto Whisper White paper, punched out with ornament punch, punched a 1/8" hole in top and threaded with gold cord. Voila! You just knew I couldn't go a day without using the shimmer paint, didn't you ;)


Add Video

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails