Thursday, October 1, 2009

Warm Walrus

And here is the little walrus I wanted to try. He is getting alot of cocoa! I am lovin' this Two Tags die. I cut out about 90 tags in Choc Chip textured carstock to work on when I get an idea, or have time. I am sure we will be doing a project with them too :) I did sponge the edges of the Dusty Durango pieces with Dusty Durango ink, and the edges of the tag die with Frost White shimmery paint. Man I love that stuff! I have added it to 90% of the projects I have done since getting it. So on to the supply list!
  • Stamps: Cold & Cuddly
  • Paper: Choc Chip textured cardstock, Dusty Durango, Whisper White
  • Ink: Dusty Durango, Close to Cocoa, Craft White
  • Other: Scallop Circle punch, Two Tags die with Big Shot, Scallop Edge punch, white gel pen, sponge and Frost White shimmery paint, sponge
I wonder what else I can come up with for these tags!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails