Saturday, December 12, 2009

Frosty Tea Light Box



I had to do some more tea light boxes, they are just so nice! I had made the candles last month and needed to make a coordinating box. As you can probably tell, I accidentally cut too far in on one of the tabs, so I stuck a little strip of card stock into the corner to reinforce it. Not too noticeable I hope! I did use the Frost White Shimmer Paint to stamp the smallest snowflakes all over the box, but there aren't any showing, and I inked the edges of the title pieces with the Frost White also. That you can see :) Wow, I can''t believe I used so many different sets! You sure wouldn't have to. But, I have them, so why not?!
  • Stamps: Best Wishes & More, Grateful greetings, Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays
  • Paper: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Whisper White, tissue paper
  • Ink: Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Platinum and Frost White Shimmer Paints
  • Other: Heat gun, 1-3/8" circle punch, paper piercer with mat pack, sponge daubers, paper cutter with scoring blade, bone folder, Sticky Strip, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails