Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Krafty Christmas Card




Here is a card I made as a special order for a co-worker. It is full sheet of card stock folded in half, so it's a BIG card! I ran a couple pieces of Kraft thru the Big Shot with the Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder, then rubbed a Real Red ink spot.  I also stamped ornaments all over the card base with Shimmer Paint. I finally got to use some of my corduroy buttons!
  • Stamps: Tree Trimmings, Four the Holidays
  • Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Whisper White
  • Ink: Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Real Red
  • Other: Real Red polka dot ribbon, linen thread, corduroy buttons, Petals-A-Plenty impressions folder with Big Shot, sponge daubers, corner rounder punch, dimensionals, paper piercer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails