Friday, December 4, 2009

Razzle Photo Stand


 


 This is a cute little desk top photo stand that I made for the Stampin Addicts 3D challenge here.
The 2 cute little kids are my niece and nephew :) This was actually supposed to be narrower, but I used the wrong piece of paper after I cut a full sheet down, oops! Oh well! It still turned out cute. The little flowers in the bottom are leftover Faux Suede flowers I had made this summer for the Mini Album swap I did for convention. I have them saved in an old SU eyelet container on my desk. Saves me time! I also decorated both sides the same so you can put 2 photos on it.
  • Stamps: Razzle Dazzle
  • Paper: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
  • Ink: Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
  • Other: Scallop Square and Blossom Party dies with Big Shot, Flower Trio punch, paper cutter with scoring blade, paper piercer with mat pack, Fire Rhinestone brads, Signo white gel pen, 5/8" Whisper White Satin ribbon, Sticky Strip
Give it a try and let me know what you think!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails