Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snowy Tea Lights



I know, I have been absent so much the last couple weeks! It has just been so busy for me, just like for all of you. But I'm back and I will be posting frequently again.
And here are more tea light boxes boxes, I just had to make some for family for Christmas :) This one is with the Snow Buddies set that I just got. I wish I had gotten it earlier in the season!

 

This one also uses the Snow Buddies set, but just the snowflake stamps.  I also used the Scallop Trim edge punch on this one. You can find the tutorial to make these boxes here.
  • Stamps: Snow Buddies, Four the Holidays
  • Paper: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede, Whisper White
  • Ink: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Soft Suede
  • Other: Heat gun, tissue paper, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1/16" punch, Sticky Strip, tea light candles, Scallop Trim edge punch, bone folder, paper trimmer with scoring blade

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails