Friday, January 15, 2010

Occasions Mini Swap card


I used a Mojo Monday layout challenge for this card, and I love it! It did take me a little while to get the hang of the corner and border punches working together, but the effect is wonderful. This is going to be another of my favorites :) I think this little owl is my favorite in the Love Bandit set. The one thing that I didn't do one this card that I did on the swaps I sent out was I stamped the Woodgrain background stamp in Regal Rose on the card base, which really brings the card to a new level. But I couldn't pull this apart and stamp on it. Oh, well. And this set is a clear mount rubber stamp set, and it was so easy to place everything just where I wanted it! Love it!
  • Stamps: Love Bandit, Well Scripted
  • Paper: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Whisper White
  • Ink: Regal Rose, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Old Olive
  • Other: Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon, Scallop Trim corner and border punches, Circle Scissors, Flower Fusion felt flowers, Heart to Heart punch, silver brads, dimensionals

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails