Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Girlie Grad Card


We had a grad party to go to this weekend for one of Dakota's friends and this is the card I made for Faith. This is a more feminine version of the card I made for the Blog Hop.
  • Stamps: Happy Grad, Motorcyle
  • Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Island Oasis DSP
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie
  • Other: Soft Suede polka dot ribbon, gold brad, Stampin Dimensionals, Signo white gel pen, Corner Rounder punch, distressing tool from Cutter Kit
And I just have to share my amazing plants with you. I say mine because I bought it, but the credit has to go to Deer Haven nursery, a small local greenhouse that is only open for about a month in the spring, lol.

I hung it in the corner of the house on our upstairs deck and it is so gorgeous I just stare at it sometimes, lol! It will apparently get much larger and form a teardrop.

Well, it is a gorgeous day, I'm not working, and I have club projects to plan and cut out, a swap due in TN on Friday, and  new blog hop to make projects for! And I just placed an order for the new catalog preview today and treated myself to next day air shipping! I am sooo bad! But I have 3 days off and I don't want to waste any time waiting for my stuff to arrive a minimum of Friday afternoon and I have to work on Saturday! Oh, the justifications I can come up with ;) Just think of the preview projects I will be able to do! Ok, I better get to work on the stuff I need to finish before the new stuff comes in the morning!

Oh, and today is our 20th anniversary! Jamie is working in Crookston though and won't be home until tomorrow midday, probably after I get my box of goodies, poor guy! Here is a recent picture of us with our new high school graduate, Dakota :)


And one of all of my kids together!

Geoffrey 14, Dakota 18, Charlene 19, David 20- aren't they a good-looking bunch of kids! I am a little biased though ;)

For those of you who have lived in Minnesota, you will recognize this as a typical Minnesota Good-bye. It takes three times to actually get gone, lol!
 So here it is- I really must go now!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails