Monday, August 2, 2010

Thank You to Crissy!

I was not able to attend Stampin Up! convention this year.. I know, very sad. But I had a very special lady help me out! Her name is Crissy, and this is the card I made to go with the mini milk carton gift you can find here. I used the same colors, but none of the same stamps and it still coordinates well, which is the beauty of stamping and Stampin Up!  This is a little 2-1/2" square care I made with scraps. I am trying very hard to use up the excessive amounts of scraps I have-they are stressing out my storage system! I punched out four 1" circles then inked the edges and stamped the little heart from the Tiny Tags set on them in the coordinating ink. I was trying to draw a nice even circle outline on the sentiment circle but I think it has a messy charm to it this way :) I am hoping that this card has made it to Crissy before this post is up!
  • Stamps: Tiny Tags
  • Paper: Crumb Cake, Pear Pizazz , Blushing Bride
  • Ink: Pear Pizazz, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
  • Other: 1" Circle punch, Signo white gel pen
I hope you like this card as much as I do!  Go check out my store if you would like to purchase any of the supplies to create this card.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails