Saturday, September 18, 2010

A Few Halloween Treats


This is just a quick post with some Halloween Treats! This mini milk carton has some fun DSP from Wicked Fun and Rich Razzleberry Satin ribbon, all of which come in the Halloween Accessories Kit available on my Kits for Sale page. I didn't have the Early Espresso/Basic Black Waffle Paper yet, so I used some Silver Waffle paper. Frankenstein is from the adorable Batty for You stamp set, and the "happy halloween" is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


On this Candy Wrapper, I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint to stamp From the Crypt's spider all over it. I embossed the Silver Waffle paper with the Spider Web embossing folder and stuck a Black Basic Jewel to the center of it. I also put one on each end of the Rich Razzleberry Modern Label punch for a little more glam :)


And lastly, I still have the Coluzzle Take Out Box cutting template, so I had to pull it out to use for this. I used the Frost White Shimmer Paint again with the bat from From the Crypt. I took two 1/2" x 6" strips of Wicked Fun DSP and glued the ends together to make a 11-1/2" strip. Then I scored it at 1/4" all the way down the length and accordion folded it. Then glued the ends to form a circle and turned it out to created the fanned circle. Then to hold it like that, I stuck it to a 1" card stock circle with Sticky Strip and added the rest of the embellishments. The shimmery bat was created by spritzing a piece of Basic Black card stock with Silver Foil Smooch Spritz, then using the Bitty Bat punch. I also used Crystal Effects to adhere the Black Chunky Essentials glitter to the Large Oval and stuck a Black Basic Jewel to the center of the bat. I wonder which goodies I will fill this with!

Check out the Halloween Accessories Kit here!

2 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love, love, love these! The waffle paper, the glitter, oh! so fun!

Marie said...

Fabulous projects! Love all of the little details on them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails