Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hearts gift bag


 

 SO, on the last blog hop I had posted these bags that I made using simple lunch bags that you can buy like 100 for $1.50. I posted a close up of the L is for Love bag, but I thought you might like to see this one more up close. I again used the circle that was die cut out of the LOVE stamp to make the polka dots on the bag. The little extra details on this bag are the Heart Small punch on the folded-over edge, and the ribbon tied through the top. I punched the heart out of the bag, then glued a Riding Hood Red heart behind both holes and stuck a little rhinestone on the heart that was showing when folded. I then took my Crop-A-Dile and punched 2 holes to tie the ribbon through.

Now, off to make some more stuff to share with you all!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I love this idea. The bag looks so personal. I once sat and wrote a friend's name all over my wrapping paper and she just loved it. She thought I had bought it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails