Friday, September 10, 2010

Want Some Coffee?


My friend Holly started her very first weekly Color Challenge on her blog this week and I finally had time to do it last night! This color combo made me think of coffee so I went and dug out one my favorite sets.

 

I stamped coffee beans all over the card stocks, embossed the Pumpkin Pie piece with the Vintage Wallpaper folder, and a strip of Daffodil Delight was cut with the awesome new XL die Tasteful Trims! I took my Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso markers and colored some of the largest pearls before placing them on the card. I love how this card could work for a man or a woman :)
  • Stamps: Like it a Latte
  • Paper: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Naturals White
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
  • Other: Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder and Tasteful Trim die, Distressing tool on Cutter Kit, Large Oval punch, Stampin Dimensionals, Basic Pearls, Signo white gel pen
 This set is sadly retired now, but there is a very cute new set that could be used instead, if only I had it!



You can order this set now! Just go to the SHOP NOW button to go to my demo site. Or contact me to place an order.

Don't forget to check out my kits and shares!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute and love the border doodles!!

Carmen said...

Great card!! The colors and elements really pop!

Yapha said...

Great card! Perfect for these colors!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Congrats you won!!! Thanks a lot for playing along in my color challenge :) It is a great card!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails