Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cardinals Cocoa Card


It's that time of year again! I must do cocoa card every year for club. It's like an unwritten rule :) And I loved the way the Snowman card turned out so much, I wanted to use some of the same elements for the club card!


I also wanted to use the Letterpress Plates since they are a newer item. Most of my club members already have a die cutting machine of some kind, so there wouldn't be much of a cost to start these.
  • Stamps: Northern Hearts, Chrismas Greetings, Pretty Patterns BG
  • Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Naturals White
  • Ink: Versamark, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
  • Other: Big Shot with Northern Trim Letterpress Plate, Wide Oval punch, 1¾" Circle punch, Pinking Hearts border punch, Signo white gel pen, Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stapler, Stampin Dimensionals, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, sponges


You can barely see it on this picture, but we used the Christmas Greetings set  to add a sentiment to the back of this card, since it doesn't open.





You can see the shimmer of the Iridescent Ice embossing powder and the Moonlight Pearlized Accent Ink on this photo, amazing!  And all of my ladies were really excited that they could fit 3 of the snowflakes/poinsettias on their strips so they could use 3 rhinestones, lol!

5 comments:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Very Cute!!

Yapha said...

Great card! I really love those colors together!

Cindy said...

That is so cute! I forgot to mention, too, that I love the way you have a close up picture at the top of each blog post. Very cool!

Shelley Z said...

Fun card! I bet my club would love something like this! Note to self...

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

I knew I should have bought that letterpress! So cool! Perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails