Friday, January 13, 2012

Box Full of Love


This is the last of the Blog Hop projects. I did add a little something more on this post. I didn't have any nuggets in the house when I made this project originally so I didn't have anything to fill this little box with!


After I got some nuggets, I was able to add the It's a Wrap Holidays stamped address labels to some nuggets and toss a bunch in the box. I only decorated the top 3. I have had too many people tell me they were too pretty to eat when I gave them away. Not the goal!! Eat the chocolate, people!
You do have to cut your white paper to size and score it before die cutting the doily, then I just put the doily on a piece of scrap paper and quickly zig-zag my liquid adhesive over the back of it. Then I glue it to the inside of the box. 


Love that you can use just portions on the doily , like the Early Espresso piece here. I spritzed it with the Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz.
  • Stamps: PS I Love You, It's a Wrap Holiday
  • Paper: Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Red Glimmer
  • Ink: Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Box #2 die, Hearts Framelits, Paper Doily Sizzlet, Large Heart punch, Small Heart punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, address labels

The box is Spritzed with the Vanilla Smooch Spritz. Loving this stuff again! 


Look at how that Smooch Spritz even looks pink on the Early Espresso!!   ♥ ♥ ♥

OK, now I can stop worrying about getting the Blog Hop stuff better explained. Good thing too, it is almost time for the next hop!!

7 comments:

Paula said...

I love this cute little box. Already pinned it when it was on the blog hop! Gorgeous!

Yapha said...

Such a fantastic box, and even more so now that it is filled with chocolate! I love how it looks covered in the smooch spritz!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm! Chocolate in a pretty gift box decorated with shimmery hearts! Romantic! TG for SU!

Katherine said...

This is gorgeous - I'm inspired!

Carmen said...

I LOVE this box .... It's so pretty!

Mickey Roberts said...

Terrific box! The spritzing adds just the right sparkle and shine.

Shelley Z said...

So lovely! Love the Smooch spritz on this beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails