Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Wings

 Ok, I just realized how much I have neglected my blog in the last month or so. I have been out having fun in the summer sun. Yes, I took some vacation and did not bring my stampin' stuff. Can you believe it?

I have also started working out with a personal trainer in some small classes. Look out world, Tanya has started Kick Boxing! Papercrafting is a wonderful outlet, but I need to make my butt shrink and improve my health, so I am practicing more moderation in my crafting time. It is taking me a little time to get my balance of activities down, but have no fear, I will get there soon :)

In the mean time, I have yet to post my Holiday Mini Swap projects, so here is the first one I will share with you.


 This is a really fun card to make. I love all the banners out there right now, and they are so easy to do with minimal supplies :) The Affection Collection set has this awesome winged heart image that i used to make the birthday sentiment at the top. This makes a great card for tweens and some teens, and I know just who I am sending this to this year ;) 

  • Stamps: Affection Collection, Bring on the Cake
  • Ink: Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze
  • Paper: Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, First Edition DSP
  • Other: Big Shot with Apothecary Accents framelits & Fancy Fans EF, 1” Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Color Spritzer, sponge, paper snips

 A certain niece of mine loves bling so I had to put lots of rhinestones on this card. I think they make all the difference :)






And how about some more banners? Makes me think of a party!



Stamps: Affection Collection, Bring on the Cake
Ink: Basic Gray, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit, Baja Breeze
Paper: Naturals White, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, First Edition DSP
Other: Big Shot with Apothecary Accents framelits & Fancy Fans EF, 1” Square punch, Signo white gel pen, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Color Spritzer, sponge, paper snips

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Awesome card! I love the banners with the First Edition DSP -- looks fabulous! You're right, it is just perfect for a teen!

Mickey Roberts said...

Love those banners and bling! Too cool!

Paula said...

I need to spend some time with this set. Thanks for the reminder! Very cute card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails