Thursday, January 10, 2013

Cloudy Thoughts...

Are you ready for some rain? Well, maybe just some clouds and fun umbrellas! I used a whole pile of new stuff on this fun card. I have been dying to share it with you all, but it is one of the swaps I did recently and I wanted everyone to have theirs first.

The Core'dinations card stocks are so fun to play with, and you know me, I love to add the distressed look to things. The Cloudy Day embossing folder is a must-have!
 This card is a bit of a nod to the show "How I Met Your Mother" Every time the lead hcaracter hints that he has just made contact with the woman who will be his wife, you see the top view of a yellow umbrella walking down the street. My sons are currently mowing through this series on Netflix :)
  • Stamps: Rain or Shine
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals
  • Paper: Primrose Petals Core'dinations, Naturals Ivory, Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP pack
  • Other: Big Shot with Cloudy Day embossing folder and Labels framelits,  Sanding block, Paper Piercer with Festive Paper Piercing Pack and Mat Pack, Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon, 1" Square punch, Stampin' Dimensionals
And a little rain falls inside the card along with anther polka dot banner from the Print Poetry DSP pack.

I have 3 more swaps to post, so stay tuned!


Free tutorial with $35 purchase
Just place your order on my demonstrator website!
More details on the Virtual Stamp Club tab.

3 comments:

Yapha said...

Super cute card! I love the raindrops at the very bottom. So glad I have one in real life!

Paula said...

So cute! I keep thinking I don't need this set, but you keep making me think I do.

Anonymous said...

Too, too cute! Great color combo, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails