Sunday, March 10, 2013

SAB Elephant

Time to give a little more love to the Sale-A-Bration selections! The elephant from Patterned Occasions has a thank you sentiment attached, but I cut that off for this card. I started out thinking about a baby card, but by the time I finished I thought it could be for several different occasions! The inspiration for this card is the fact that the elephants from 2 sets complement each other and I just had to combine them in a card :)

I know, one is holding a heart and the other is holding a flower, but I still think they look good together. I think it is a matter of scale.
  • Stamps: Patterned Occasions, A Fitting Occasion, Itty Bitty Bits
  • Ink: Midnight Muse, Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse
  • Other: Big Shot with Hexagon EF and Apothercary Accents framelits, Wide Oval punch, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals, buttons
 How many occasions can you think of to use this card for?

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Those elephants are perfect together!! What a great card! Might have to try something similar!

Paper Art Garden said...

I think it is perfect! I love the card.

Anonymous said...

It's adorable. I think it would make a sweet welcome baby or young happy birthday card. Tfs

Paula said...

So cute. I love how you matched the Elephants up and made your own DSP. So cute. It would be great for a boy's birthday too!

Katherine said...

How sweet! I love how you used the Itty Bitty Bits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails