Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bike Challenge

The August My Paper Pumpkin has arrived at my house, and I love it! The bikes are so fun and appropriate for this time of year. (I should really get myself a bike again. My last one went to the kids....) So, while I am sitting on my butt creating, I can think about exercising in the sunshine :) I know lots of people who take bike riding very seriously, and I used to. That is how I got back and forth to work from the ages 14-16. I could go pretty darn fast too!

Did you know there is a special on the My Paper Pumpkin subscription right now? Until August 31, 2013, anyone who signs up for a new subscription gets 2 months of My Paper Pumpkin for $10/month instead of $19.95! What an awesome deal!

 Go check it out!


The challenges are back at StampinAddicts.com too, we are doing Pinterest Challenge and recycling some past challenges. Check out this thread to get the nitty-gritty details :)

And here is my take on the sketch. I know that the concept of My Paper Pumpkin (MPP) is to provide a complete project in a box, and it is a great thing! But I have more stuff, so dog-gone it, I'm gonna use it! So I used one of the stamps, the card base, the color scheme, the stickers that are almost washi tape but more opaque. And then I added a few things :)


  • Stamps: Pedal Praise (MPP),  Four You
  • Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Illuminate
  • Paper: Naturals White, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry
  • Other: Big Shot with Chalk Talk framelits, Embossing Buddy, Early Espresso embossing powder, Heat Tool, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Taffeta ribbon, Brights Candy Dots, dimensionals



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!!! I love it!!! I love the colors and way to go using the sketch :)

Paula said...

Love what you did with the sketch by turning it. And I just love this bicycle! Fabulous card.

Paper Art Garden said...

The bicycle is adorable in the different colors. Cute card for the sketch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails