Thursday, August 22, 2013

Bucket List

I've been playing with the Spread the Joy stamp set again, and Sandy over at OWH has a color challenge going on this month that I just could not resist! It is to create card with Brown, Pink, and Green. Asa  bonus, Our Daily Bread Designs make a shipping donation every month based on the number of cards in the InLinkz (only one entry per person!) – ODBD will sponsor one large box of cards for every 25 cards linked to the challenge post, with a maximum of 2 boxes per month. So lets make sure there are enough links!!

I have got to stop being so impatient to post my cards and wait for daylight to get some good pictures, but this is what you get in the wee hours of the night, sigh... I do love how this turned out though. I thought I made a pretty simple card without a lot of supplies. That was until I started to put together the supply list! Speaking of which, I have started using a system that lets me make a thumbnail/link list of the supplies for my posts. Do you like it? Do you think I still need to do the text list also? Does it make my posts too long? Let me know what you think!

This begged to be made into a Flip Flop card too, so here it is. (Please ignore the clothespin at the top. I can't seem to get a good picture any other way.)

Here is the open view. It was a bit of a challenge to stamp the front with the World Map background, but I think it worked out :)



3 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

Those are great cards! Love the colors and the world map background stamp! Your picture lists are great for visual people, and the word people (like me) can just mouse over the images.

Paper Art Garden said...

The card is wonderful! I like seeing the pictures or a list of supplies. Either is fine for me. It doesn't make your post too long. I think pictures are helpful for people who aren't familiar with Stampin' Up products.

Anonymous said...

Cool!! I love the colors of those cards! I still haven't played with mine yet! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails