Saturday, August 17, 2013

CASEing Adriana

As soon as I saw Adriana's card, I had to make this one. I could not resist! I changed the colors and a couple other things, but this is basically a copy of her card :) Be sure to pop over to her blog and leave her some love!

I was thinking starry nights and comets, soft and dreamy. What do you think? 
  • Stamps: Four You, Gorgeous Grunge, Pennant Parade
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Smokey Slate, Illuminate
  • Paper: Smokey Slate, Soft Sky, Naturals White
  • Other: Signo white gel pen, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Pewter embossing powder, Rhinestones, dimensionals

5 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

Gorgeous card! I love the silver stars. Great CASE!!

Paper Art Garden said...

I love it. It does look like falling stars.

Twila said...

I love it too and will have to cas it. lol Great card.

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored! *sniff*
Seriously, I'm glad you liked my card enough to case it. You know I love your work! Love the color change specifically - looks awesome!
btw - I know it takes a while, but it's nice to see the product pics of what you used. TFS!

Anonymous said...

It does look like falling stars!! I love it!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails