Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Throw Caution to the Wind

I must admit, I have been on a masculine card run lately. And it does not stop today. I didn't mean to do it though. I was just playing with the images from the Spread the Joy set and couldn't NOT make a card with the image I played with!

This is going to be a birthday card for some fella out there, I am sure of it. I just haven't decided which one. I was going to send it to my brother Kirk, who just turned 40 two days ago. I just haven't mailed him a card yet. This is not a belated birthday kind of card, sigh...
  • Stamps: Spread the Joy, It's Your Day (retired)
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke
  • Paper: Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, Sweater Weather DSP, Naturals White
  • Other: Big Shot with Alphabet Press embossing folder, 2½" Circle and 1" Square punches, Always Artichoke Denim ribbon (retired but on the clearance rack), Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Signo white gel pen, Neutrals Candy Dot, dimensionals, Chalk Marker
Have I made you want this set yet? I know I am glad I got it :)

5 comments:

Yapha said...

Great card! I really like the combination of shapes and images. The colors work really well together, too.

Paper Art Garden said...

The stamp on the bottom of the circle is a neat idea. Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Great color combo. I really like how you altered the circle with the piercing and stamped images. Very cool!

Twila said...

Love the earthy feel to this card, Tanya.

Paula said...

Great masculine card. I like how all the shapes came together on it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails