Friday, August 16, 2013

Yay! Flip-Flop Cards Made Easy!

Ok, so SU blew me away with one of the products that was announced at convention. The Thinlits Circle and Label Card dies! They cut and score an instant flip-flop card, and have a bunch of fun accents to go with them. Seriously, I almost wet myself. I HAD to have them as soon as they came out, which was August 1st, and they are going to be available until at least the beginning of the next annual catalog. Oh happiness!!

Here is my very first flip-flop card made with the Circle Card set of dies. I just love how easy this was to make! Yes, indeed. This is another card using Truly Grateful, which I featured in the Stampin' Addicts Fall Blog Hop, but there just wasn't any more room for this card in the hop! I am limited to 4 photos for the hop and I was already pushing the limits :) But aren't you glad I have more ideas with this set? And that they are not just about Thanksgiving :)
By the way, I left the back of the circle blank to write my note. I can write down the side too, but I wanted plenty of room :)


Check out these beauties in action, you are going to want to get yours now too!

3 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

Fantastic card! I can not wait to see what else you make with these thinlets. You always have the best ideas!

Anonymous said...

Way cool!!! It rocks I just got mine and hope to find some time to play!

Paper Art Garden said...

Nice use of the image from Truly Grateful. The Flip-Flop card is wonderful. The other framelits that come with the card die look like lots of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails