Monday, April 14, 2014

Wishing on a Star

I am seeing stars tonight! Home Free, the winners of the Sing Off, have been performing in Bemidji as a fundraiser for the Bemidji High School's competitive show choirs, Vocalmotive and La Voce Ballo, for the last several years. They had to postpone after they won that amazing competion, but they really wanted to continue to support this program. How cool is that?! Here is a little video of Home Free performing.



Are they amazing, or what?!


 I have been doing a lot of stamping on just white cardstock lately, I am not sure why. It's not a bad thing, just a new thing for me :) I was just daydreaming one day and thought about a card with numbered stars as the focus and this is what came of that daydream.
I was wishing I already had the Morning Post Numbers set, but found the Memorable Moments set instead. It worked just fine! I do want some nice big solid numbers, so the Morning Post Numbers set is on my next order. I only used two stamp sets on this card, I thought it was going to take more. But Perfect Pennants has plenty of great sayings, and a star!
  • Stamps: Perfect Pennants, Memorable Moments
  • Ink: Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder, Pool party, Calypso Coral, Gold Encore
  • Paper: White, Pool Party
  • Other: Big Shot with Chalk Talk framelits, Burlap and Natural Chevron ribbons, dimensionals
 Wow, this qualifies as a limited supplies card, don't you think?! It will work well for guys and kids, and it is pretty flat, so it is mailing-friendly too! I really like how the gold ink shows up so well over the stamped stars. I am so glad Stampin' Up! decided to carry the Gold and Silver Encore pads again!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails