Monday, February 9, 2015

Stars and Balloons!



I made so many projects with the Celebrate Today stamp set last month that I had to split up my shares a bit! There is some playing with texture paste involved here, and I find that I love that stuff too! I sure love a lot of stuff, don't I! Well, papercrafting is a fantastic outlet for creativity, and I wallow in it! In a good way :)

This card was made entirely of white cardstock. I used the Hearts and Stars stencil set and texture paste on the main panel. The gold layer had the outer 1" or so inked with Versamark and then embossed with Gold embossing powder. The balloons were stamped and die cut from white, and the little bow was a scrap of white that I covered in Versamark ink and again embossed with Gold embossing powder, then diecut. The word "birthday" was Gold embossed too. Yes, yes, I love embossing too :)
  • Stamps: Celebrate Today
  • Ink: So Saffron, Pool Party, Tangelo Twist, Gold Encore, Versamark
  • Paper: Whisper White
  • Other: Big Shot with Balloons framelits, Hearts and Stars stencil, texture paste, Gold Baker's Twine, Embossing Buddy, Gold embossing powder, Heat tool, dimensionals 

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


 More of the same inside, and I used a PTI sentiment set to finish it off.

Ok, what should I share about myself today?! I am an avid Science Fiction/Fantasy geek. And one of my favorite authors is Michelle Sagara. Or Michelle West, she writes under both names. My favorite series of hers is the Chronicles of Elantra and every time there is a new book coming out, I have to read at least the 2 preceding. Or the whole series from the beginning :) I also read to go to sleep. And it is much more effective if I read a book I have already read, that way I don't stay up until the wee hours reading instead of sleeping, lol.

What are you reading today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails