Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Glorious Poinsettia Card

This card uses a stamp set that I could not live without a couple years ago, and then did not use but a couple of times. Then this fall, Dave from Dies by Dave on StoreEnvy made coordinating dies! Oh, my, be still my heart! I went a little crazy making poinsettia stuff. And I had to share them with my stamping friends at my monthly Stamp Class. There is one more session of this class on Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015 at 6:00pm at the Bemidji Hobby Lobby. Contact me to reserve your spot!

There is watercoloring and heat embossing on this card, Perfect Pearls for some shimmer, and some Viva Decor Paper Pen in gold for the flower centers.

Since this set came with such a great pair of sentiments, I used one on the from and one on the inside! Perfection!

This card is one of the alternate projects for the Stamp Class. Come back in a couple days to see what else we do with it! Now the stamp set is retired, but there are lots of other poinsettia sets out there, including a lovely on in the Holiday Mini. But all of the other supplies are current, please check them out here.

Don't forget to Contact Me to reserve your spot in the November Stamp Class!

Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails