Thursday, November 19, 2015

Into the Woods and Thankful!

Today is Stamp Class day! And I thought I would share a quick and easy card we did at last month's class. Thanksgiving is coming soon and I know there are lots of people I am thankful for, so why not let them know?!

This card is using the beautiful Designer Series Paper from the Into the Woods suite from the Holiday Mini. I just adore this paper! I took this fun and busy background, did some marker to stamp technique stamping, matted the die cut oval sentiment on Soft Suede, then adhered it to the card over some of the yummy Rich Razzleberry ribbon.

Inside got a little more detail with one of the smaller images from the set. There is plenty of room to write a personal message here.

I hope you liked this card, and that you will come back again soon to see what else I come up with :) Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails