Saturday, November 14, 2015

Merry and Bright Christmas Tree


This is another of the projects for the November Stamp Class. The last session is fast approaching: Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015 at 6:00pm at the Bemidji Hobby Lobby. Contact me to reserve your spot now!

This card uses some contraband. I used the Hobby Lobby brand (Paper Studio I believe) "heavy" white cardstock, some metallic gold poster board  that I found at Hobby Lobby and cut into manageable pieces, Papertrey Ink patterned paper from the Sprinkles kit, and O'Tannenbaum stamp set from Papertrey Ink. And some Perfect Pearls. The inks are all Stampin' Up though, lol!

Inside the card I used a greeting from Stampin' Up!'s Versatile Christmas set. Lots of great greetings in this set, a must have in my book!

Don't forget to Contact me to reserve your spot in the last session of the November Stamp Class now!

Here is a list of Stampin' Up! supplies that I did, or could be, used to create this card.  Product List

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails