Thursday, November 12, 2015

Poinsettia Ornament and Tag Combo


More of the those poinsettias that I promised! I had to share these with my stamping friends at my monthly Stamp Class too. There is one more session of this class on Thursday, Nov. 19, 2015 at 6:00pm at the Bemidji Hobby Lobby. Contact me to reserve your spot!

 So, what happens when you combine an ornament with a tag? You get a WOW! tag! Wouldn't you love to add these to a few of your special presents this year?  Watercoloring the poinsettias is quick and easy, and so much fun :)

Close up of the poinsettia. I actually used coaster blanks for these, but you could use watercolor paper.

And a close up of the tag. The patterned paper is actually a scrap from the card I showed in my previous post. Waste not, want not :)

Don't forget to Contact Me to reserve your spot in the November Stamp Class! 

 Unfortunately, all of the stamps used in this project are retired, but you may already have them in your stash! Or have something similar. If not, why not go shopping with me :) Here are some great alternatives:

Product List


And here is the list of supplied from Stampin' Up! that I used:

Product List

1 comment:

Terstamper said...

Those are gorgeous tags!

Ter ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails