Sunday, November 15, 2015

Stamp Review Crew: Wonderland Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2015/11/stamp-review-crew-wonderland-edition.html
Well, the SECOND snow has fallen here, and melted. It has been quite warm for November in Minnesota this year. It is still getting into the 40's and 50's F during the day, and is barely below freezing at night! And that is OK. There will be plenty of the fluffy white stuff any time now! This stamp set sure speaks to anyone who lives amid the pines and snow. There are sure to be deer running around in those pines, and it is actually deer hunting season here. Must be careful letting the dogs out! We should almost have orange vests for them to wear :)

If you are following along in order, then you just arrived from Debra Burgin's blog. I just know she had something amazing for us!


This first card is actually one I made for a swap. I have made about 20 of these so far, and they are quick and easy! It is also one of the cards we are making in my November Stamp Class. I added Gently Falling embossing on the actual card front base, and the sentiment is heat embossed with gold.

More stamping inside! I think I love those trees...






I envisioned northern lights when I was making this card. The trees are stamped in black on the vellum, then heat set. I stamped them again in Versamark and heat embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder. So sparkly!!

And the inside.



Edited to add: I had some requests for a video, so here it is!

I had lots of other ideas, but I have not had time to bring them to fruition... I will have to share them later :) Now it is time to go see what Nikki Spencer has for us!



http://nikkispencer-mysandbox.blogspot.com/2015/11/stamp-review-crewwonderland-edition.html


http://heartfeltinkspiration.com/2015/11/15/stamp-review-crew-wonderland


Tall Pines Plaid card:

Product List
Northern Lights card:

Product List

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love that plaid behind the trees! And I love how you use vellum....so pretty! And let's talk about those Northern Lights......gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Oh Tanya, please do a how to for that second card! It is fabulous! Thanks, Jess

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Oh my goodness, Tanya! These cards are really beautiful and I always love how you showcase techniques. Northern lights? So cool!

Heidi Baks said...

Love the layout on your first card and the work you put into background on the second. The inside stamping looks great with this set!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout on your first card and the second card gorgeous and cool idea about the northern lights!

Barb Q said...

Beautiful! Would you PLEASE share how u did your northern lights background? Or a link to Inst., pls. Thank you very much! Happy Stamping!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails