Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrap File Treasures

 While reorganizing my supplies for the Color Refresh that is starting with the New Catty (so excited for new stuff!!!), I was thinning out my scrap files. It is amazing how many scraps a person can accumulate. And I always look in the scrap file first, so it is not like I don't use my scraps. I discovered some treasures in there, by golly :) I set them on my desk determined to make something with them ASAP.

And this is the result! The embossed panel, the diecut, and the fancy cut embossed frame were the treasures I found. This card practically made itself! The sentiment is the combination of two sets, both retiring.
  • Stamps: Best Dad Ever, Family Reunion
  • Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso
  • Paper: Naturals Ivory, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
  • Other: Big Shot with Argyle and Decorative Frames embossing folders and Apothecary Accents framelits, Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercer and Mat, Natural Trim ribbon, Signo white gel pen, dimensionals, buttons
Need to see the retiring sets list? Here it is. Now, you want to order some of those sets, right! Shop here now :)

3 comments:

Yapha Mason said...

You must have amazing scrap piles to be able to pull together such a great card! Mine are large, but no where near as exciting! Fabulous card!

Paula said...

This is fabulous! I need to dig through my scrap pile too and see if I have any treasures. I'm sure my card wouldn't turn out quite this nicely though.

Anonymous said...

Very nice masculine card! Love the textures and neutral color scheme. (Good stuff in your scrap pile, too! lol)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails