Friday, June 28, 2013

Vintage Wedding

So, I was cruising through my older Pinterest pins and found some inspiration from this card by Paula. Love hers, but I tweaked mine a bit to make it more me :)

Would you believe the bottom portion is actually sponged with Crumb Cake? It looks so close to the Baked Brown Sugar! I masked off the top part of the Naturals Ivory panel, then clear embossed the flowers and sponged with the Crumb cake. I was not going to stitch or doodle around the edges, but it looked too simple. I broke down and stitched it down :) The banner is a scrap of Naturals Ivory I sponged with Crumb Cake and die cut with a Bitty Banners die.
  • Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Label Love, Yippee-Skippee
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Illuminate
  • Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Naturals Ivory
  • Other: Big Shot with Bitty Banners framelit, Artisan Label and Itty Bitty Shapes punches, Pearls Basic Jewels, Clear and Gold embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Gun, sponge, Baked Brown Sugar Stretch Ruffled ribbon, dimensionals, sewing machine and thread
 I lined the inside of the card with more Naturals Ivory and did a little generational stamping with the flower. This card could really be a wedding or an anniversary card, don't you think?

1 comment:

Yapha Mason said...

Another gorgeous card! It is simple and elegant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails